Reader Comments

How to hire a structure engineer

by alice brant (2017-11-03)

The structural engineer needs to be licensed in your state, a professional engineer, so that he can stamp the findings. I would not go to the city inspector first but look in the yellow pages for engineering firms and architects. assignment writing service |  Write up something that contains the history of what happened and what you want the engineer to do. These boys are not normally cheap and you do not want him spinning his wheels. By the sounds of things this is more than just cosmetic damage so you may want him to determine damage and give you an estimate to fix the damages. Make sure that you get a cost structure for the findings and you may even have a cost not to exceed for his work. 

Copyright © Reports on Geodesy and Geoinformatics 2014-2018, e-mail:
eISSN: 2391-8152